We are looking for a research analyst who has already a limited experience (2 to 3 years) in research and who is ready to team up with senior colleagues.
Purpose of the Role
- Day-to-day project management (qualitative and quantitative) of local and international projects
- Focus is on project execution as well as on analysis and reporting
- Support in client interactions
Overview of main tasks
- Management and organization of multiple projects
- Coordinating with local and international internal services and external partners to get the projects done.
- Supervise quality of all steps in the market research process (questionnaire flow, translations, scripting, data collection, data processing…)
- Handle day-to-day issues
Come and join our growing business as an employee and part owner!
We are an employee owned company that strongly believes in empowerment, creativity, collaboration and staff development in a stimulating environment.
If you have a specialist well-developed market research skill AND can demonstrate considerable experience in either b2b or b2c sectors, you can expect a warm response to an application to join us.